TeamSportsInfo.com Terms of Service
Updated: August 29, 2022
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION, OPERATED BY TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, INC.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS MADE TO THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
Welcome to TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM (“TSIC”), an online service and mobile application in business to facilitate the efficient administration of youth and amateur sports events, including individual and team registration, credit card payment, scheduling, reporting of scores and standings, and recruitment reporting. We are committed to providing quality tools and support to sports organizers, with efficient communication of information to team representatives, coaches, players and their families.
Any visitor to our sites or mobile application, whether they are registered or not, is considered a “User” of the services provided for the purpose of this Agreement. A “Customer” is a representative/ownerof a sports organization which offers participation to individual or team participants. Once an individual or team representative registers for our services, through the process of creating an account or becoming a team or client administrator, the User is then considered a “Registrant.”
The User and/or Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the services provided and made available through our website and applications may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites.
The User and/or Registrant understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS-IS” and as such TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store User content, communication or personalization settings.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM reserves the right at any time it to modify, alter and/or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service with or without prior notice. TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services.
It is TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, Users and Registrants, especially that of children. To register and become a “Registrant” of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, you must be 18 years of age. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you confirm that you have received the consent of your parent/guardian to access and use the site, and that your parent/guardian understands and agrees to these terms of service. For Customers who have participants under the age of 13, the parents/guardians of these children are responsible for entering and managing their child’s information. It is the parent’s and/or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content provided are age appropriate for his/her child.
The registering party understands and agrees to:
- provide truthful and accurate information requested by the data registration process, and
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete nature, TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the Registrant in violation of this aspect of the Agreement.
REGISTRANT USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
TSIC collects information about Registrants on behalf of the sports organization (“Customer”) in which a Registrant is participating. When individuals, families and teams (“Registrant” or “Registrants”) register with TSIC, they are asked to provide their role within their sports organization (e.g. league or club commissioner, coach, parent or player) and are asked to select a username and password.
It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities associated with your account. It is your responsibility to notify TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of this Agreement.
As a Registrant of TSIC, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of TSIC services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
You agree NOT to make use of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other Registrant or User in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in these terms.
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other Users’ ability to participate in any interactions;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to any TSIC officials, Customers, or hosts, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging headings or titles or otherwise offer any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting any TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM reserves the right to refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate this Agreement.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose Registrant account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is considered reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of this Agreement;
- responding to any claim that User content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for Customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, its visitors, Users and Registrants, including the general public.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM or any other content providers supplying content services to TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
As a “Customer” representing a sports organization, you agree that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM has the right to charge for its services and to change its fees at its discretion. If TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM terminates your membership because you have breached this agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees paid, and you will still be liable for any unpaid fees for services delivered up to the time of termination.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, the use of this service shall result in interstate transmissions.
LICENSE TO USER CONTENT
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any Visitor, User or Registrant.
By posting content on the site, you grant TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM the worldwide, royalty-free, transferable and non-exclusive licenses, as listed below:
- For the content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a Registrant of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content on our network services for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a Registrant of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed.
All Users and/or Registrants herein agree to insure and hold TSIC, our officers, employees, agents, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party which may arise from any content a Registrant or User of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our services, or from the use of TSIC services or your connection with their services, or from your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The Registrant or User agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to TSIC’s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You acknowledge that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message postings or any other uploaded content shall be retained by TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any Registrant, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s servers on the Registrant’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any Registrant may access our services in a given period of time.
In addition, you also agree that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM has no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our services. You also acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
As a Registrant of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to email@example.com.
As a Registrant, you agree that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of this Agreement;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM's account services.
You agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and/or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our services.
The termination of your account with TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the services offered within TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with your account;
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our services; and
- the ability for TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM to collect all charges and fees incurred by the User. In addition, TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not be required to refund or redeem unused fees to the User.
Any participation in any promotions of advertisers located on or through our services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of related goods and/or services, are solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you agree that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM or any third parties, including our “Customer” websites, may provide links to other websites and/or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge and agree that the TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM’s services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or create any plagiaristic works which are based on TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM services.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or its Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM for use in accessing our services.
You acknowledge, understand and agree that all of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM logos and any brand features, are the property of TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM logo or marks.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM MAKES NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY WAY OF TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND/OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGILBE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF PRECURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to this Agreement, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website services, or other reasonable means currently known. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of this Agreement by accessing our services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this Agreement constitutes your confirmation that you have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our services in an authorized manner.
TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our Users do the same. At its discretion, TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any User who violates our Agreement and/or infringes upon the rights of others.
If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
The TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
5705 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Please report any and all violations of this Agreement to TEAMSPORTSINFO.COM.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these terms at:
5705 E Fort Lowell Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
TeamSportsInfo.com is an online sports event portal specializing in the management of tournaments, leagues, camps, and clubs.